Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Valentine Cupcakes
Making a special Valentine's dinner.
Me and my Valentine!

I love Valentine's Day.  I was quite the romantic growing up, I have tamed down a bit since, but I still love to focus on our relationship.  We went out the night before to avoid the crowds.  We did dinner and a movie.  We haven't done a big date like that in awhile.  It's nice to get that one on one time once in awhile.  Travis and I always try to reconnect on those dates.  He was so cute and even brought our ipod to share earphones and listen to love songs.  I feel like the luckiest girl to have gotten him.  He is my perfect match.  Fun Fact: Travis told me "I love you" for the first time 14 years ago today! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe you have known each other for 14 years! Happy Valentines Day!!

The McGary's said...

You make me sick, it is not fair that you are so gorgeous!! I am glad you had a great Valentine's Day! You two make a very cute couple.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

So cute! You guys look adorable! Hope you had fun, we missed you at dinner, we'll have to make a date again!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day. Out of all of us roomates you were the romantic one, Travis does pretty well living up to your standards.

Rachel Gilsen said...

Aww cute! We went to dinner and a movie too, but on Val. day. I love it too!

Karin said...

So sweet! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Trevor and I commment all the time that you two really are perfectly matched! :)

Jody said...

Love the picture of you and Travis. And I love your scarf!! It was good to talk to you the other day. We really do need to plan something - we miss you guys!

We got a babysitter and went out on valentines with just Halle. It is always so good to do that. We don't do it often enough. I think this is the first valentines day ever that we have actually left the kids and gone out!

Amye Kay said...

Oh yes! You were always the die hard romantic with all the best love songs mix tapes. Mere you guys are so cute!