Monday, February 9, 2009

Let it Snow!

Snow with Palm Trees?
Brynn & Eva (our neighbor)
Drew (his outfit of choice)
Kamryn watching the snow.

How ironic?  My last entry we were frolicking on the beach.  What a week can do.  Wow, we got snow, the kids were so excited.  We had a 10 min streak, then about a 20 min. one.  Luke was so excited, he ran upstairs to find some "snow" clothes.  I tried to break the news to him that we don't own any "snow"clothes, but he was determined.  He ended up coming down in fleece pajamas!?  So finally after trying to get him to change his clothes, the poor guy missed the snow fall.  Thankgoodness it came back an hour later.  Weather around here is usually pretty boring.  Travis gets bothered when I even try to watch the weather on the news, because it doesn't change.  Well today has been a fun unpredictable day of weather.  

4 comments:

The McGary's said...

I love Drew's shorts and t-shirt, and how cute is Luke to try to go find some snow clothes:) I am glad you got a taste of some different weather that is fun.

Krissy Lowe said...

I can't believe how cold it has gotten! That is so fun to have snow! We didn't get snow-just a lot of cold rain and wind. I can't believe Kamryn is 1! Wow time flies. She is such a cutie.

Amye Kay said...

We got some serious snow this week too! School had a late start but I am so done with COLD! I updated my blog again finally.

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

I can't even see the flakes