Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meredith's 38yr Old Birthday


 I had a great Birthday!  Travis and I went away to a hotel for a night to actually celebrate both of our birthdays.  It was so fun!  We went shopping for the day at some outlets, I was impressed because Travis totally out shopped me that day!  I was so tired, but he was still full of energy!  Then we went to the Morongo Hotel and ate at a fancy restaurant called Cielo.  The next day we hung out by the pool and then headed home.  It was so nice escaping all responsibilities for a day.
That next night I went out and had some sister time with Liz!  We got pedicures, went out to MiMi's, and then did a little shopping!  She is 8 months pregnant, and was a trooper! Love sister time!

The next day on my real birthday, Travis and I escaped for a Tai dinner and then came back and went to dessert to celebrate with the kids!  It was a great day, maybe 38yrs isn't so bad!

No comments: