Friday, January 24, 2014

Kamryn's 6th Birthday

 Happy Birthday to Kamryn!  This was her birthday morning with her brothers and sisters (Brynn was in seminary).....
 This is her at school with some of her friends.....love the hat!
Davie, Paige, Kamryn, Paisley, Summer, and Sara
Later that day we went on a Tea Party.....all the little girls got dressed in their best!
 The drive there singing "Let It Go" at the top of their lungs!

 
 They got to decorate their own cupcakes and their own Sundaes, and had pink lemonade.  They left with a candy bag and a balloon.....so cute!

Six Things I love about Kamryn
  1. She never wants to upset mom or dad
  2. She loves animals
  3. She is very easy for other kids to get along with
  4. She cries if I cuddle any of the older kids and call them "my baby"
  5. She got straight A's in Kindergarten
  6. She loves when I call her "peanut", "lovebug", or "lovey"

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Kamryn's 6th Birthday looks very chic. I am in love with the set up. The kiddos enjoyed it thoroughly so it can be counted as super successful bash. You did an awesome work. I am not good at DIY parties so I usually hire the best party venue NYC for my kids’ birthday and they offer custom décor services too which is quite convenient for me.