Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute Sayings


Mom:  "Kids remember it's fast Sunday today."
Kamryn:  "Mom, does fast Sunday mean church goes fast on that day?"
I just smiled......too cute.

Kamryn:  "Mom, why did Jesus make C & K sound the same?"
I had no answer for that!


I was tucking in Drew for the night and cuddling him and he said.....
Drew:  "I want to kiss you so long, all the way till Jesus comes again!"


 One fast Sunday Luke was upset for having to fast.  
Mom:  "Luke, it's important for us to fast, so we can give the money that we save by not eating and give it to those who need it."
Luke: " WHY can't we just eat AND still give them money??"

Ha! Make sense for a 10yr old, right? I tried teaching him more, but he was still upset that he couldn't eat anyways.  
Line upon Line Son!

No comments: