Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kamryn's Preschool Graduation

 So I sent Kamryn downstairs to have Travis take a picture of her for her Preschool Graduation and this is what I found on the camera! All the poses were killing me and what's even more funny is Travis kept taking the pictures, I didn't even put them all on.........







The night before her graduation in her prayers she said "Please bless I don't break my arm again tomorrow." I thought that was so cute that she remembered it was on graduation day that she fractured her arm. Cute prayer!
Kamryn and her best friend Sara at their Preschool Graduation
Kamryn performing songs for us.
I have to admit I was fighting tears the whole time.  I am always excited for my kids to move on in life, but not when it's the last.  So hard!

Ms. Cara and Kamryn.....she was such a great teacher.
Here goes our baby.......................

1 comment:

The McGary's said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe she will be in kindergarten. What will you do with all your time?