Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Famlily Pictures 2012

We took family pictures in November hoping the leaves would have changed, sadly many hadn't, but it still worked out great.  We went up to Oak Glen which is a little mountian town about 10 minutes away.  It is such a charming place and I had always wanted our family pictures taken there.
Thank goodness our photographer brought her husband.  He was making the kids laugh the whole time (and of course Travis threw in a wise crack or two).

 
Kamryn's face is priceless in this.
Salisbury Kids
Drew-7yrs, Kamryn-4yrs, Brynn-13yrs, Kennedy-11yrs, and Luke-9yrs
 In the Apple Orchards at Los Rios Ranch in Oak Glen
 
 
There were so many tack weeds on the ground that we were having a really hard time sitting!
I had never really had any good pictures of Travis and I together, so I asked if we could.  Melissa did an amazing job!

The kids were throwing the leaves around us to get these two pictures, they were having so much fun.
This one I am in love with......we tried kissing, but lets get real, we don't look cute kissing anymore!

When she had me look up at Travis, I was thinking that this will for sure look cheesy.  I have to say I loved it when I saw what she did with the lighting.  She made everything seem magical!
 Holding onto my man:)

1 comment:

Amber Horspool said...

These are all the cutest pictures ever!