Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Mother's Nightmare!

Doesn't every mom go through this?  A self hair cut whether by the child themself or the help of a sibling!  I cried when I saw this.  I finally had gotten Kamryn's hair all one length, and so cute.  Drew said he was helping her because she got silly puddy stuck in her bangs.  He said cutting it out was the only way!  So after tears and 5 jobs for Drew I have come to accept Kamryn's new hair style. The worst part of the whole thing is we have family pictures in 2 weeks!   

3 comments:

The McGary's said...

okay I am not going to lie, I was laughing during that post! I have totally been there. Sorry about the family picture situation, I am sure you will have her as darling as ever! Miss you guys!

The Mollotte Family said...

I have so been there but I think my daughters was so much worse than that! Invest in a few really thick vintage style head bands.:) P.S. I still have actual nightmares that my girls have done this again.

LaRose Crew said...

i think you should all cut your hair to match kam kam's. Drew can take care of that