Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 13th Birthday Brynn!

I have a teenager now!
 Family gifts for Brynn
 Found this shot on the camera she took of herself.  I run across many of those.
 Pool Party!
Brynn with all her friends & neighbors!

We had to celebrate Brynn's birthday early this year (again) because she was going to be up at girls camp for it.  So we put together a pool party along with some good food!

13 things I love about Brynn

  1. She loves to cuddle with me still!
  2. She is very loyal to her parents.
  3. She did student council this past year and got up to run games and make announcements in front of her whole school.
  4. She tries hard to excel in school.
  5. She helps me clean for company.
  6. She is very girly.
  7. She tells funny stories that make me laugh.
  8. She is very safety conscious.
  9. She has a strong desire to do what is right.
  10. She takes charge as a leader (Beehive  President).
  11. She is halfway done with her Personal Progress.
  12. She gives awesome foot rubs!
  13. She is beautiful & confident.

We love you Brynn, Heavenly Father saw something special in you to send you down as my oldest.  You gave me the title of Mother. You are such a wonderful example to your siblings!

No comments: