Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baseball Madness

My 4 older kids all wanted to play ball this year.  Right after I signed up the fourth child I realized what I had done! 8 practices and 8 games a week! We had about 90 games this season! Our life was crazy......hence the contraction of shingles entry!  AND I really don't want to hear the saying "good eye" one more time!
Brynn 12yrs TAKE THAT--softball
Won 2nd place
 Kennedy 11yrs MIZFITS--softball
Won 3rd place


 Luke 9yrs. CINCINNATI REDS--baseball
This was his first year in Minors where they start pitching.  Luke pitched most of the season.
Placed 2nd in Minor League & Luke made All-Stars!
 Love seeing his little eyes over his mitt!


Drew 6yrs GIANTS--T-ball
Drew went out with a bang scoring 2 home runs on his last game!

This was Drew's pose after he hit his 2nd home-run......so funny!

No comments: