Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter, Bunnies, and Shingles 2012

Happy Easter!  We had a great day.  We enjoyed eating chocolate and lounging, although I was fighting a case of the Shingles!  Which hurt, burn and felt like I was constantly getting stung by bees!  On top of that I was to speak in church, which was a great experience, but had to leave right after since I was considered contagious to those who have never had the chicken pox virus. 

Not wanting to be late to church (since I was speaking) you can imagine my mother voice during these pictures!
 Salisbury Girls 2012
 Kennedy 11yrs, Kamryn 4yrs, Brynn 12yrs.

 Salisbury Kids Easter Morning














    I loved Kamryn's new white church shoes, I had to get a close up of these little heels! Darling!!


We had a special visitor in our backyard on Easter!  He frequents our house quite a bit, my kids have even given him the name of Fuzz Buns!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe you had the shingles, hope you are feeling better. I love your Eater dresses, they are super cute.

Amye Kay said...

So it is official, huh? Shingles, I am so sorry.

Harrington said...

That is terrible you got shingles! I have heard it is awful. So sorry! Your girls look adorable in their Easter dresses.

Kimberly Williams said...

Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes  virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE  Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com