Monday, February 27, 2012

Disneyland Day

My sister Liz and her family came into town for a Disneyland trip.  After spending a fun weekend together I met up with them at Disneyland. Drew got to ditch Kindergarten, the other kids were not happy with me!

Kamryn wanted to be a big girl and sit by herself in the back of the bus.  I thought it was so cute how I could only see her eyes peering over the seats.

Waiting in front of the castle for the cousins!

Meeting Mickey
Liz, Davie, Kamryn, Drew, Karson, Jeremy, & Meredith
Sisters Rule!
Cousin Time!

To my surprise that night when I got home it was so cold we got some flurries!  The kids we ecstatic!  This winter has been so warm and mild, so this was a great surprise!
Salisbury Kids with Neighbor Friends.
This is the view from our front bedroom....sigh....look how close the snow got!

No comments: