Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy 4th "Burpday" Kamryn!

Kamryn is 4yrs and so excited.  She has been asking all month when her "Burpday" will be. Kamryn is such a sweetie.  She gets a big puckered lip if she is in trouble at any degree.  She loves being mom's baby and lets everyone know it. She is constantly trying to sound out the letters in words and
loves to sing songs. How lucky am I to get to cuddle you everyday. We love our little Love Bug!
 
  My parents happened to be on a break from their China mission and was here for the festivities!


Friends Party

We had a little friends party for Kam. Brynn helped me do all the games.

 Blowing out the
cupcake at her party.
I am sure she was wishing for more
My Little Pony's!
 Girls playing Just Dance!
Ava Garcia, Sarah Markham, Kamryn Salisbury, Paige Ewell, Katelyn Bachigaulipi

Four Things I love About Kamryn
  1. She loves to cuddle.
  2. She knows all the names to the My Little Pony characters
  3. Hearing her sing
  4. How she says "ya" ex: "Where are ya?"
  
We Love You SISSY!















No comments: