Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brynn's 6th Grade Promotion

I can't believe Brynn is moving on to Junior High.  She had 6th grade promotion and earned a National Fitness Award.....way to go Brynn.  Brynn has a very good head on her shoulders, so I am not too worried about middle school.  There were a lot of in modest dresses that day, but more than one person mentioned how beautiful Brynn looked by dressing modestly.....Modesty always pays off.  Modest is Hottest! 
 Giselle, Joanna, Brynn, and Brittany
 Mrs. Smith, Brynn, and Mrs. Stuart
Her dual 6th grade teachers.

Brynn with her National Fitness Award 
She said she scored everything on Presidential level except for the push-ups (I can't blame her, those are hard for me too!)
Look who we found at recess during the promotion....
Caden, Jacen, Luke, Brock, Stone

1 comment:

The McGary's said...

I can't believe you will have a child in middle school! Brynn looks beautiful and way to go to all your kids and their awards!