Friday, December 25, 2009

I LoVe ChRiStMaS 2009

I love Christmas time! It is such a special time of year for everyone. On Christmas Eve we were able to have over my sweet friend Amy and her two girls since their dad was working that night. We had yummy soup, bread, and a gift exchange. Later Clint's family joined us for the program and our family gift exchange. I love spending Christmas Eve with family.
Friends & Cousin's
Travis got a "Bishop" call that night for someone who needed a blessing at the hospital. We tried to hurry through our night so he could get to the hospital before it closed. I can't say I wasn't a bit bummed out that he had to leave us on Christmas Eve (of all nights)! When your husband is a bishop you need to support him through thick and thin and this was a "thick" part. I just had to try and think of the lonely man in the hospital, and how much he needed a blessing.

When Travis was gone and I had gotten the kids tucked in, I noticed a couple of things. This is how I found Drew sleeping in his bed that night. Very festive.
Then I found this box by Kennedy's spot where Santa was to leave her toys. For the past month she has informed us that her "Cub Alive" was pregnant and due on Christmas. She made a hospital room in this box and those are the barbie nurses assisting her cub. I know you are all dieing to know the ending: a "Baby Cub Alive" was laying by her mom Cub Alive in the morning. Good work Barbie's!
Christmas Morning Picture's
Kamryn loves her baby and tutu.
Drew loves his Batcave.
Luke is excited about his bike.
Kennedy & the new cub.
Brynn thrilled at her new barbie camper.

We had such a wonderful day. Hopefully 2010 can be another fulfilled and happy year.

2 comments:

The McGary's said...

You are a trooper Mere! I would've felt the same way as you. Looks like Christmas was lots of fun at your house. I can't believe how much Kamryn is growing, it's time we come see you guys!!

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Kamryn looks like such a priss and cheesy. It's cute. So excited