Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Love the Salisbury's

Here are some pictures from WA from the professional. I know I had posted some earlier, but they were taken from my camera. I love that they took these pictures on the land that they have farmed their whole life.
I had to throw this in. It is Travis being "Modest", because his shirt was unbuttoned a little.

Travis and I in his corn field


This is my favorite picture of Travis's Mom and his 3 sisters. Such a beautiful shot.
All the sister-n-laws

All the brother in-laws (only 2, the rest are all brothers, 8 boys!)
Mark, Sherri, & 11 kids
The WHOLE posterity, and only half are married.
I was blessed to have become part of this great family.I love being part of a family that has such a strong testimony of the gospel, and has raised Travis with such similar standards as I was. I am glad I lived a life that led me to Travis, and now I am privileged to carry the great family name of SALISBURY.

4 comments:

The McGary's said...

Oh boy the dreaded pictures. I had her touch me up in like every picture because the big RED zit on my chin was standing out worse than my big pregnant belly! Everybody else looks great though. That was a fun week. Maybe we could go back to that week and then the last few weeks of my life could be redone!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Such cute pictures. I love your yellow shirt. I see people wearing it around here. Maybe they will still have it by the time this baby pops out.

Amye Kay said...

Trav has a great family! Love the pics. I know the feeling, you get all the Kay's together (11 kids) and we are massive also and there are still 4 to be married and only 2of the families are done having kids with 23 grandkids already. We got lucky and got great in law families!

Kristi said...

The pics turned out so cute! Tell Travis no need to hide his modesty! I have black mail photos of pole dancing on a boat in the Mexican Ocean!!